2012年6月16日星期六

Jacket

Jacket

When I awoke, the air was crisp and cool. My head laid against something that was wet, but warm. I lifted the black mass and realized what it was.

His jacket.

Searching around the white landscape of snow cheap oakley sunglasses, I saw nothing. No sight of him appeared in front of me or anything else. Panic started to develop in me and the beat of my heart began to race.

Suddenly as I breathed in the cool air cheap oakley sunglasses, my eyes began to grow a blur. Warmth. I need warmth. With that fast thought, I slowly lifted the jacket and slipped my arms in the sleeves. A whimper made me clench the jacket tightly around me.

The jacket felt as if I had wrapped myself in a flexible piece of ice. The cold burned my skin more and more as the jacket tighten around me. I wanted to throw the jacket as far as possible cheap oakley sunglasses, but I wouldn't.

He wasn't here so surely, he wanted me to watch his jacket for him, until he came back. He'll come back. He wouldn't leave me here in the ice cap called home. I would wait. Wait. Wait. Wait.

My hair is white as is the jacket. I am still waiting for him, because he'll come back. He won't leave me here. He'll come back and I'll have his jacket to give back.

I should rest. I need to be well awaken when he comes back. Laying my head down on the ice covered pond, I close my eyes. As I did, he awakes and is surrounded by a white landscape.

He'll come back as I rest. Related:

没有评论:

发表评论