2012年8月18日星期六

From CollegeCandy- 10 Things to Buy for Your New A

From CollegeCandy: 10 Things to Buy for Your New Adult Apartment

Adult apartment

After we graduate college louis vuitton outlet, some of us may bypass the period of time where we move back home with our parents and relish in not paying rent and having home cooked meals and just go straight into the real world. My friends and I like to joke about how none of us are actually real people because we all still rely on our parents for many, many things. We’re all kind of in that limbo stage or the words of Ms. Spears, “Not a girl, not yet a woman.” But this notion does not stop me from dreaming of days when I live in Downtown Chicago in my very own amazing apartment with grown-up stuff everywhere such as candles and plants.

When people come over for dinner parties (yup, I will host dinner parties), they will walk in and gasp, “Katie! Your apartment is so…adult!” I will smile humbly and thank them not leading on to the meticulous and thought out structure of my adult oasis. This is the dream, people.

While this is on my mind, I decided to compile a list of things that every aspiring adult needs in their new apartment! It’s time to ditch the futon, guys…

1. Newspapers

It may be time to throw away every Cosmo you’ve ever gotten for three years and invest in a subscription to your favorite newspaper. New York Times Coach outlet online store, Chicago Tribune Louis Vuitton Official Website, a local paper Authentic Louis Vuitton, etc. Replacing your US Weekly with a copy of an actual newspaper is a step in the adult direction. (Though it is still a-okay to flip through these in the checkout line…we’re still human after all.)

2. Window treatments

My sophomore year of college nfl jerseys cheap, my roommate put up bright purple glittery fabric that she got on sale as curtains in our room…tied back with purple feathers. I don’t know why I let her do this, but I did. This is something that is ONLY allowed in a college dorm room (if that) or a 3-year-old’s bedroom. Get real curtains.

Want to see the final 8 things to buy for your new pad? Finish reading at CollegeCandy.

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论