2012年8月23日星期四

Straight Sexy Hair Smooth and Protect Packs Some Serious Multitasking Mojo

Straight Sexy Hair Smooth and Protect Packs Some Serious Multitasking Mojo

Advertisement



straight sexy hair smooth and protect

El Hub threatened to revolt over my hoarding of hairstyling products in the bathroom, which he compares to the beauty aisle at Rite Aid :) , so in the name of marital harmony, it’s time I find more hair products that multi-task.

My latest discovery: Straight Sexy Hair Smooth & Protect Flat Iron Hairspray ($14).

Like four products in one, it’s a Vitamin B5-packed aerosol to protect hair from flat iron heat damage while smoothing out frizz, adding shine and moisture and imparting soft, touchable hold (smells faintly of coconut). All that, and it works on either dry OR damp hair.

I’ve been using it with my flat iron, spraying a section of dry hair with a light, even dusting before running the section through the iron. When I’m finished, my hair looks shiny, smooth and stays stick-straight for days (or until my next shower).

Just for the heck of it, I gave it a try with my curling iron, and wouldn’t you know it? It works wonders on curly styles, too. :)

In a perfect world, however, I would make two minor product tweaks: 1) I wish it came in a regular old spray bottle (better for mama earth), and 2) I wish it came in a smaller size.

Being the multitasking powerhouse that it is, I would love to bring it with me on trips. Too bad the 4.1-oz bottle means it can’t hide in my carry-on bag. Boo for inconvenience!

All told, I think Smooth & Protect has lots of great stuff going for it, and if your flat/curling irons are integral parts of your getting-ready ritual, you might want to give it a go. Makeup and Beauty Blog Rating: A

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论