2012年8月8日星期三

Then we have the Laser Tag Tess

It has been a little while since we covered Lockheart on PurseBlog. I almost forgot about them http://coachfactoryoutlet2012.weebly.com, almost. But almost doesn’t count and when I peeked at the brand’s website this week Coach factory outlet, I found many bags that brought me right back in. One of my favorite bags I have ever used and reused day after day Coach Outlet bags, week after week, is my Lockheart Candice bag. The leather was far more supple than expected and the quality was superb. My Candice is still in great shape and I include her in my bag rotation.

Related Stories
  • Lockheart Candice Hobo
  • Facebook Giveaway: Lockheart Candice
  • Buzz Worthy: Lockheart Bags
  • Lockheart Curly Q Rihanna Hobo

I’ve seen a few other Lockheart bags that are gorgeous, but the Lockheart Laser Tag Tess and Getting Punchy Avery have renewed my love for the brand. Both feature stunning attention to detail with the California cool vibe that I expect from the brand.


First the Get Punchy Avery caught my eyes. Drawstring bags are huge for spring and creating it in white leather with hand laced flowers and leather cut-outs is just what the Fashion Doctor ordered. This bag is perfectly feminine and will look great against all your spring and summer wardrobe choices. Price is $495 via Lockheart.

Which do you like better?

I’m having a really hard time deciding which bag I love more, maybe I just need both?

Then we have the Laser Tag Tess. This bag immediately reminded me of my well-loved Candice bag with its laser cut floral design on the Italian lambskin. Around the top, the collar zip fits so perfectly with its clean-cut edge against the floral body. This version is available in amethyst, cocoa, and dessert. Price is $475 via Lockheart.

We just can’t get enough of these two Lockhart bags We just cant get enough of these two Lockhart bags Two Lockheart Bags Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论