2012年8月20日星期一

How to Put Together an Outfit in Under 10 Minutes

How to Put Together an Outfit in Under 10 Minutes

timer with 10 minutes left on it
Photo Credit

I have a confession: I love my snooze button. Unfortunately, though, sleeping in doesn’t always allow me ample time to put together a well-thought-out outfit. Because of my love of sleeping in and fashion, as soon as I got to college, I knew I needed a plan.

Thus louis vuitton bags sale, I developed a formula. And if you’re weary from finals, don’t worry; there are no complicated symbols or numbers involved.

To create a cute, put-together outfit, and be out the door in 10 minutes, invest in a few of these following key items. And when the time comes for you to get ready in a hurry, all you need to do is follow these three easy steps!

1. Slip on a cute and comfy sundress.

The first step in this formula is to pick out clothes. In my experience, dresses are the best option when I’m in a hurry: Dresses are comfortable, easy to slip on in two seconds, and they represent an entire outfit in one simple piece – no pairing separates necessary.

Here are a few adorable dresses I found that would work well.

Sundresses
Product Information: Top: 1,?2,?3 Cheap Coach Purses,?4 Bottom: 1,?2,?3,?4

2. Strap on a pair of sandals.

A cute pair of sandals is the next part of my equation. While a lot of people throw on a pair of flip flops, I like to wear sandals because they are a little more dressed up. Having dressier details in an outfit is crucial on days when I’m in a rush and don’t have time to put a lot of effort into my hair, makeup, and accessories.

For me, I own 4 staple pairs of sandals: one gold, one silver, one black, and one white. Between these four pairs of sandals, I can pretty much wear anything and have a complementary pair of sandals to go with it. For days when I’m in a hurry, having these four versatile options is extremely helpful.

Here are a few examples of the type of sandals I am referring to.

Black, white, silver & gold sandals
Product Information: Top: 1, 2, 3 Middle: 1, 2 Bottom: 1, 2, 3

3. Accessorize with a pair of oversized sunglasses.

My last step in the formula is to grab a pair of oversized sunglasses. On those days when I barely have enough time to complete the essential steps necessary to present myself to the world (e.g. clothes, deodorant Coach factory outlet, brushing my teeth) makeup often gets pushed aside.

While an au natural look is by no means shameful and is 100% encouraged, I still like to wear sunglasses on these types of days. Big sunglasses are the perfect thing for lazy mornings. For one thing, they help protect your eyes from the harsh morning sun. And secondly, if you’re still feeling a little sleepy-eyed, a pair of sunglasses can help disguise your tiredness.

Sunglasses
Product Information: Top: 1, 2 Middle: 1, 2 Bottom: 1, 2

What do you think?

And there you have it, 3 easy steps to putting together a cute outfit in under 10 minutes! Pick and choose Coach Handbags, and mix-and-match from each of these categories on days when you’re in a hurry. Not only will you get out the door in time, you’ll also feel great after your friends tell you how cute you look (especially since you know how easy it was to do) Coach Factory Coupon!

Do you think this is a good formula for days when you don’t have a lot of time to get ready? Do you have any tips and tricks that help you save time in the morning? Which of these items is your favorite??Please let me know what you think by leaving a comment!

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论