2012年9月10日星期一

Blogging for Breast Cancer- Cooperation Is a Beaut

Blogging for Breast Cancer: Cooperation Is a Beautiful Thing

Advertisement



Good morning, ladies. :) I hope you slept well.

Can you believe that today’s the last Sunday in October? November’s right around the corner. By this time next week,Pixi Turned Target Into a Magic Kingdom With the New Disney Pixi PixiGlow Collection, we’ll have said goodbye to yet another Breast Cancer Awareness Month, which means no more pink ribbons for a while (they’ll go back into storage).

Why it’s personal to me…

  • Blogging for Breast Cancer

I’m kinda melancholy about it, but I feel like the world made good BCA progress this year. No cure yet,Cheap NFL Jerseys, and much of the increased awareness comes via corporations commercializing the cause, but ultimately the how/why doesn’t matter, does it? More of us are aware of the disease than we were a month ago,Cheap Jerseys,Coach factory outlet online, and that’s a good thing no matter what.

Strike while the iron’s hot

There are still seven October days left for one final push to raise funds for research and support. That’s why I’m upping the ante in our MBB fundraiser for Susan G. Komen for the Cure. I pledge to match every $1 you donate through the widget here with $2 of my own (up to $500 total). If you can give $5,Coach Outlet, I’ll match you with $10 (for $15 total).

Can you help?And if you make a donation to Komen through a different blog or through their site directly, just e-mail me a picture/scan of your receipt, and I’ll make the same 2-1 match (up to $500 total).

I feel like we should strike while the iron’s hot because soon we’ll move on to other causes,Coach Outlet,Skin Care on the Cheap- 5 Tips (and a Giveaway!), and the holidays will take center stage.

Please help make one final push before the end of October. :)

Your friendly neighborhood beauty addict,

Karen

Related articles:

没有评论:

发表评论