2012年5月12日星期六

Fashion Bombshell of the Day Tamika from Maryland

Closing out this fun week is Bombshell Tamika from Maryland:

She says, “I’m a personal assistant and Lead Assistant Designer to Kenneth Flanagan of Kas Collection, Inc. “

“Aside from that I also blog at www.mydesignerdreams.blogspot.com. “

“I like to describe my style as versatile simplicity.”


” I am all about pieces that can be dressed up…”

“… and dressed down.”

I think you have some cute pieces! Love those lace up wedges!
What do you think?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 2-6 picture(s) to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted may be featured on Facebook or Twitter. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game!