2012年5月12日星期六

Katsia Zingarevich Rocking the Fall Collections

For Marie Claire US, Katsia Zingarevich is shot by Tesh for a gorgeous editorial spread that takes a look at some of the stand-out pieces from the fall collections. Katsia is styled by Laura Ferrara, who picks out designs from iconic labels such as Louis Vuitton, Gucci, Roberto Cavalli, Dolce and Gabbana, Christian Dior and Emporio Armani. These glossy images are beautiful and full of impact, I love the simplicity of the styling and the colors.

Firstly, I think the photography here is fantastic. I really like Tesh’s photographic style, and I much prefer the color images here, as I feel they are much more dramatic and stylish, whereas the black and white shots are more romantic and have a softer feel. It’s not like this photo-shoot is particularly innovative or unique in its approach, but it is a wonderful selection of images none the less. My favorite photographs are the Roberto Cavalli image, just because the fashion featured is so amazing, and the Gucci photograph, as I love the composition and the light coming through the sheer dress fabric. The Louis Vuitton hats are also incredible, I have seen them in many shoots recently and they are a fantastic style piece, in particular Beyonce was rocking it on the cover of the July issue of W magazine.


没有评论:

发表评论